Re: [IP] Tubing Length

--when i suggested, to disetronic, that coiled like a phone, would be a
great idea, but,
i was sure theyd heard it thousands of times, they said, "no, your the first"

The suppliers dont know, what you want, if you dont let them know

len phila. pa. dxdm 1956.  pmp (46 years later) 10/2/02
www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes GBSTY

Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)