Re: [IP] Re: to answer your questions

--So, they're alright, if my bs, is 700...  ???

what next ???

I dont mind at all. as long as they put breathalyzer in bars, and make
alcoholics have one...

I cant see them, telling ME, i have to test, and not telling someone, who
knows they're an
alcoholic, that they dont have to.... Who i really more dangerous ???

(rhetorical.... i dont really want to argue about that issue)

len phila. pa. dxdm 1956.  pmp (46 years later) 10/2/02

Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)