Re: [IP] Tubing Length

In a message dated 4/5/2003 5:38:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Phoenix
> -who apparently is the only one who likes long tubing

Nope -- you're not alone.  My daughter tried both lengths and went with the
long tubing for much the same reasons you stated.  When I got to do a saline
trial for a few days before Katie started pumping I definitely liked the long
length better too -- esp. for sleeping and for doing things like changing
clothes etc.

Neither length is optimal in all situations so choosing a tubing length is
definitely a matter of personal preference.  What I'd like to see is short
but very elastic tubing -- or, better yet, pumps the size of a credit card
that stick right to your skin and don't require ANY tubing  (I can't dream
can't I).

Pumpmama to Katie (12) happily pumping with her Animas pump "Elvis" since