Re: [IP] Re: The pumps, my earlier rant, and insurance (long again)

> funny... the other day, i was siting at work, wondering Whos using a darn
> "dot metrics printer",
> and... WHEN WILL IT STOP......
> Then i realized.... it must have been going on, for 1/2 an hour ;-)

When I did my trial with an Animas a few months ago, and it started getting
rather cranky, I wondered which of my son's toys was making that funny
noise.  It wasn't until my husband said, "Aren't you going to do anything
about your pump?" that I realized exactly what that was!

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990