[IP] Hypo Recovery Time

  How long does it take you guys to recover from a hypo? I ask because it seems
to take me a very long time. Some times I was up low and find that I am not
really safe to drive until about noon. I can handle this at school but when I
home in the
 summer and have to go to work it is very inconvenient. Some times I have to
ride with my mom. I verify that my bg has come up for about an hour but I still
twice I found my self swerving not to hit a road sign. Not some thing I wanted
to do
 again. For me it does not seem to all be in the bg, it seems to be for how long
I was low. Still seems like I should bounce back faster.