[IP] Fruit with breakfast

   >Glycemic index is what we used before we had carb counting. The carbs in a
 >food the us How Much some thing will raise our bg, the glycemic index
tells us
 >How Fast some thing will raise our blood sugar. For example a piece of white
 >bread has a

--so, the next question is, is "gycemic index" obsolete, in leu of carb
counting, or does it still have value ?

len phila. pa. dxdm 1956.  pmp (46 years later) 10/2/02

Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)