[IP] Tubing Length

  My pump came with sets of both lengths. I prefer the 43" because I can set it
on a chair and easily change clothes, if I drop it, it lands on the floor and
does not pull out my set. When I sleep the pump can easily go under my pillow
and if I
 role over there is plenty of tubing to do this. When I tried to sleep with the
23" tubing both times I had to sleep on my pump (not comfy); and when I woke up
I had rolled over and the short tubing had caused my pump to hang and pulled my
set half
out.  But that is just me.
-who apparently is the only one who likes long tubing