[IP] Quarterly lancet change reminder

email @ redacted writes:
>I still have about 7 lifetimes worth of lancets in
>my house and I haven't gotten a new order in about 5 years.  ;-)

  It still have the box of lancets my dad bought me when I was diagnosed. Over
the years I collected a million ziploc bags of lancets that Lifscan kept
offering with the test strips. A couple of years ago my dad came to me all
excited and said 'I
 just go the insurance company give you 15 boxes of lancets, isn't that great'!
I finally gave them away last summer.