[IP] Re: Tingling in lips when hypo

In a message dated 4/5/03 6:01:11 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Hi! This is going to sound strange but I am wondering if anyone lese
experiences this-when I go low I mean below 60- I often get a weird
numbing/tingling sensation in my lower lip and my mouth.  Soemtimes a funny
metalic taste...Usually it goes away when my numbers return to normal....any
one else? >>

I have been T1 for 48 Years, and yes, I always had that symptom when I  drop
low...that and the iridescent amoeba when I close my eyes!