[IP] Re: Tingling in lips when hypo

Hi! This is going to sound strange but I am wondering if anyone lese
experiences this-when I go low I mean below 60- I often get a weird
numbing/tingling sensation in my lower lip and my mouth.  Soemtimes a funny
metalic taste...Usually it goes away when my numbers return to normal....any
one else?
 "the divine in me honors and blesses the divine in you, in truth, we are
one, the I AM".