Re: [IP] Tubing Length

If you can get samples from your CDE, doctors office, or pump company to
try, DO SO!  My CDE only had the 43" lengths and she told me I would hate
the shorter length.  So I believed her and ordered the 43".  I found myself
constantly having to stuff the tubing down my pants and my 5'5" frame meant
that I could set the pump on the floor while standing (LOL).  I switched to
the shorter tubing on my second order and LOVE it.  I definitely would never
the longer tubing for other reasons.

-- Sherry