Re: [IP] Re: Quarterly Lancet Change Reminder

>Some of us change them New Year's Day,
> Spring time change, July 4, and Fall time change - whether we need it or
> not. Mine happens to need it now. YMMV ;-)

In my case...I honestly can't remember the last time I changed the lancet.
The current one is still drawing blood, and I have never had a skin
infection on my fingers caused from reusing it..  I find the new lancets
hurt more when I switch them so I tend to stall on changing them.  Go
figure...Needless to say, I still have about 7 lifetimes worth of lancets in
my house and I haven't gotten a new order in about 5 years.  ;-)

-- Sherry