[IP] Re: Tubing Length

>>>I'm about to start pumping and have a question on tubing length.  I can
see your choices are anywhere from 23" to 43".  Would any care to comment on
their experiences.  Thanks
Lee - Seattle>>>

When I started pumping our only choice was 43" - no disconnect, but then
they offered an *additional* 43" length to attach to the first one so one
could wear a long dress and have it come out from underneath and back to the
belt. I still have a packaaged one that I never used (any!). But, the longer
length tubing allows me to toss Bluda Sue (my pump) on the bed and I can
move around comfortable with her dangling. She can go under my pillow if
need be as well. I put her in a bag attached to a zippered coin purse on a
belt ring with a belt over the shower rod and can move around in the shower
still attached. These are *my* reasons for using the longer length. You
really need to try for yourself. I think they came out with the shorter
length when children started using pumps. They'd probably trip over  it. LOL

BTW, this list has *trained* me to *presume* all generically-named members
are female. So, Lee, are you female?

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.