Re: [IP] Tubing Length

lee..i really like the shorter length, when i had the longer ones, the  were
in my way, to much length, i had  a bunch  always gathered  to my side.  try
both and see which ones work for you. i know minimed  let me send back the
box of longer lengths and sent me out a new box of shorter ones,  no extra
charge, just a exchange. check with your pump company and see what they do.
happy pumping....SB