[IP] Pumping in the Grand Canyon

We just got back from a week of vacation - a leisurely
drive through the 4 corners to the Grand Canyon and
home again to Denver (without the kids).

I am pleased to report that my Dtron+ survived a
10,000 feet elevation change during our 16 mile hike
to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and back to the top
in one day.  (guess that means that for those of you
worried about elevation affecting your pumps - it
doesn't affect the Dtron+ at least).

What a blast!!  We're already planning our next trip
there on a different trail - possibly the north rim
next time.

PS - Sara Smarty Pants: Arizona is GORGEOUS!  Just
don't try to find a hotel between Mexican Water and

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?