Re: [IP] Question - BUT - it's OT OT OT!!!

There was a 36yo in our Tuesday obits who died of "diabetic
complications while driving"...what do you want to bet it was
from a low bg?

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-12.5, dx'd 11/96, pumping 11/99
"Hold on to what is good even if it is a handful of earth.
Hold on to what you believe even if it is a tree which stands by
Hold on to what you must do even if it is a long way from here.
Hold on to life even when it is easier letting go.
Hold on to my hand even when I have gone away from you." ~ Pueblo