Re: [IP] Re: to answer your questions

I was not aware of any states with the 100 law.  In Ohio, a doctor must sign
off on your ability to drive.  Mine had to sign off for two years before the
state decided I didn't need any further notes from the doctor.

I guess one way to check would be to test someone's blood if they had been
involved in an accident.  Like DUI, your intent would not be important.  The
only important thing would be you BSL.

I tested before driving yesterday and I was at 52!  I didn't feel like
anything was wrong, but I did take some glucose tabs before heading out.

Good blood sugars to you!