Re: [IP] Re: The pumps, my earlier rant, and insurance (long again)

-- >The reminder comes in words, something like, "It has been two hours since
 >your last bolus or site change," so there wouldn't be much question what it
 >is for.

 >I know my ears don't work the best, but I've noticed with my 507 that other
 >people often don't even notice when my pump is alarming.  I can remember
 >having the siren type alarm that happens when it is ignored go off, and

funny... the other day, i was siting at work, wondering Whos using a darn
"dot metrics printer",
and... WHEN WILL IT STOP......

Then i realized.... it must have been going on, for 1/2 an hour ;-)

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)