Re: [IP] Question - BUT - it's OT OT OT!!!

I've flown over what I think you are talking about many times. They are not
irrigation ditches, they are growing fields. it turns out that one of the
easiest ways to irrigate a field is with an automatic water pipe irrigation
system. it spins from one central point and waters the fields. All the
ground that gets water, grows. The ground that does not get water, does not
grow. As a result you get circles.