[IP] Re: Quarterly Lancet Change Reminder

>>> changing lancets only 4 x per year really isn't healthy!  <snip>
Statistically it's almost half as sharp the second time you use it...so how
sharp is it 2 months later?  >>>

ummmm - that's 3 months, not 2. ;-)  Some of us change them New Year's Day,
Spring time change, July 4, and Fall time change - whether we need it or
not. Mine happens to need it now. YMMV ;-)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

Excuse to give the boss for being late: I set half the clocks in my house
ahead an hour and the other half back an hour Saturday and spent 18 hours in
some kind of space-time continuum loop, reliving Sunday (right up until the
explosion). I was able to exit the loop only by reversing the polarity of
the power source exactly e*log(pi) clocks in the house while simultaneously
rapping my dog on the snout with a rolled up Times. Accordingly, I will be
in late, or early.