Re: [IP] Re: Quarterly Lancet Change Reminder

 >Not to sound like a nag, but changing lancets only 4 x per year really isn't
 >healthy!  Bacteria grows on those things and then when you put it into your
 >skin the bacteria goes into your skin no matter how clean your finger is.
 >And the duller the needle the more it will hurt.

You are so right..... Im now going to change, at least every  month,
whether it a holiday, or not, even
if its NOT DULL...

BTW, no bacteria, would even consider, living on, or around be.....

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)