[IPn] Insulin Pumpers Canada

I'd like to introduce Insulin Pumpers Canada to everyone and announce
the opening of their web site.

You will find a link at the top left of the Insulin Pumpers HOME page
as well.

Darrin Parker <email @ redacted>
is their webmaster and
Barbe Chafe "Barb and Duck" <email @ redacted>
is the chair person for IP-CA

I have to say that Barbe is much to modest about her accomplishments
so far. From just a few years ago when her daughter was the ONLY
pediatric pumper in their physician's practice, there are now scores
of kids. That was after MUCH arm twisting on her part to even get
her daughter on the pump. Her grass roots organizing has resulted in
a LOCAL pump support group with hundreds of members that has now
spread nationwide. She and her daughter Erica have appeared on
national TV, newspaper articles and talk show interviews about
diabetes. Through her efforts with the help of her many "followers"
or should I say converts, hundreds, perhaps thousands of people now
can lead a better more productive life.

My congratulations to Barbe, Darrin and all the Canadian members on
the launch of http://www.insulin-pumpers.ca

Michael Robinton
Executive Director
Insulin Pumpers