[IP] Re: Update on our pumping experience

Bill Liberty (ummm - french) wrote:
> I think
> eventually we will get it figured out, but what a difference a little
> change can make.

My hugsband couldn't see the difference in a change if I went from 0.4 to
0.3 overnight. He couldn't agree because it was such a small change. When I
got on IP I realized that's a 25% decrease. Maybe if you think in
percentages like that instead of 0.1u of insulin, you'll see there is a
difference in the amount. Granted, from 2.0 to 2.1 isn't much of a
difference. ;-)

When I got a pump (506) that delivered in tenths of a unit - from 10 years
of whole unit delivery - I would show lots of people how the new one worked
by bolusing a tenth for them. hmmmmmm - I wouldn't do that now since it does
make a difference. Live and learn. ;-)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

Even a clock that is stopped is right twice a day.