Re: [IP] Update on our pumping experience

Bill and Ute,

  I'm sure others have asked this but...do you have a copy of the book,
PUMPING INSULIN by John Walsh, 3rd edition?  This is a GREAT book and will
help you a lot in getting Ute's basals and boluses fine tuned.  Plus it talks
about so much more with regards to pumping.  You can find this and many other
great resource books online through this list's book page.  And when you
purchase anything using this link, this list wil receive a much needed
donation from Amazon at the end of each month.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua