Re: [IP] Re: Quarterly Lancet Change Reminder

Not to sound like a nag, but changing lancets only 4 x per year really isn't
healthy!  Bacteria grows on those things and then when you put it into your
skin the bacteria goes into your skin no matter how clean your finger is.
And the duller the needle the more it will hurt.  Statistically it's almost
half as sharp the second time you use it...so how sharp is it 2 months
later?  A nurse told me all this, it's not like I'm reading the back of a
lancet box.  I realize some people need to save money and so they use things
repeatedly, and granted I don't always remember to change mine every test or
even every day... but we all should try to change them often.  Ok, down off
my soap box now.  ;)