[IP] Question - BUT - it's OT OT OT!!!

When I went to Tom Beatson's 60th DM anny party in January, on the way home
looking out the plane window I saw HUGE circles (not crop circles) that were
black and some were dirt colored. I saw no roads or buildings, but miles and
miles of these humongous circles. I asked the flight attendant what they
were. She asked the navigator who said they are irrigation ditches. Well, I
did a google on that and that is NOT what I saw. This is bothering me - a
hick from Indiana (Hoosier). Can someone tell me what they are - offline to
not tie up the list? email @ redacted  I think it was over Oklahoma.

Janduh (~_^)