[IP] Re: Quarterly Lancet Change Reminder

>>>as keeper of the IP Time Clock, I will remind you that this weekend you
are due for your Quarterly Lancet
Change.  So go ahead and put a new lancet in, no matter if it isn't quite
dull.   You might be surprised at how sharp a new one will be! ;>)

I'm so glad this day has finally come! Even though here in Indiana we don't
change our clocks, I do *religiously* (well sort of) change my lancets 4x a
year according to your reminder schedule. Thanks!

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason
why we observe daylight savings time.