[IP] Re: throwing in the towel

>>> I have finally thrown in the towel. I accept that Joshua's numbers will
be "within range" for an extended period of time. <snip> We treat him one
number at a time, one day at a time. What works for him, doesn't work for
another. What works once, doesn't work the next. I'm defeated.
I just live through one number & then go on to the next. It's the best I can

Rather than *throwing in the towel* I think you have taken the step of
acceptance. You haven't given up, you've faced reality. I congratulate you
on this advancement since it will help you and your attitude as well as
greatly help little Josh as you give care to him.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

I've learned....  That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but
all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.  ~ Andy Rooney