[IP] DST Change and Quarterly Lancet Change Reminder

Tonight is the night when we set our pump clocks Forward one hour.
This is usually just a change in the clock and requires no change in
basal programming (YMMV).  Also it is a good idea to check the
batteries in your smoke alarms and replace them no matter.  While we
are on these "reminders", as keeper of the IP Time Clock, I will
remind you that this weekend you are due for your Quarterly Lancet
Change.  So go ahead and put a new lancet in, no matter if it isn't
quite dull.   You might be surprised at how sharp a new one will be!