[IP] Re:

>I am not getting any emails from insulin pumpers.  Is there a reason why?

It could be because you have hotmail.com which is notorious for
non-delivery of mail.  It would be best if you handled these
questions "off-list" and wrote to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org which I
should do also.  But since you may be reading these on-line since you
don't have mail, Ill just send this to the list.