No Subject

Leann & Laura -

This disease defies explanation.

 <<my last a1c was 8.4. the one before that 8.2. i'm supposed to find out my
latest one this week but by my numbers it's only going to be worse. my doc has
said that due to the swings, there really isn't anything else i can do better. i
can't get repeatable results. i am so frustrated with those a1cs i could just
throw the pump out the window. >>

 I have finally thrown in the towel. I accept that Joshua's numbers will never
be "within range" for an extended period of time. I would have to put him in a
bell jar with the same diet, amount of exercise, & NO growing up! because
hormones & puberty will affect his bg levels. Is that a life?

 We treat him one number at a time, one day at a time. What works for him,
doesn't work for another. What works once, doesn't work the next. I'm defeated.
I just live through one number & then go on to the next. It's the best I can do.

western Massachusetts