[IP] IV prep

I have been using Smith & Nephew's IV Prep for the 2 years that Claire has
been pumping.  It has now been on back-order in Canada for almost 6 weeks and
my supply is gone.  I can get Smith & Nephew's Skin Prep at the pharmacy.
Has anyone used both and found that the Skin Prep is a good substitute?  Or
any other good recommendations for a substitute?  (Although it is unclear
what the pharmacy will be able to order).
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8