Re: [IP] Re: to answer your questions

 > My CDE recently shared that she had heard that some states have made it
 > for people with D to drive with a BGL below 100. For this reason, she
> it is important to always test before driving.

I just don't picture cops carrying meters around to test a driver's blood for
glucose levels.
I just know it is advisable to test before driving, 100 being good, and carry a
fast acting glucose source which you can easily get into. Be on the safe side &
stop in safe area if you feel "funny" and eat &/or drink.  (preferably not
anywhere that has K K Donuts!)  Linda K