re:[IP] The pumps, my earlier rant, and insurance (long again)

Hi Kristen,
Glad you are getting your cosmo trial, how nice of that rep to let you
try hers!
Our insurance has changed since we got my pump and we now have a 2500
dollar cap on DME and it is plenty for all the supplies I need every
year.  It is just going to be a problem when the time comes in the
future I need  a new pump.
Talk to the pump people that you go with and see what they say about how
much that 2500 dollar cap will cover.
I've never had to pay past that 2500, just my deductible every year and
the copay.

Hope it all works out for you,
Faith and SweetiePie, my mighty blue d-tron
pumping since 08-00

<<<<<<<And, if you are still reading about all of my troubles, now you
get the
really, really bad news.  My husband's employer is changing insurance
in June (this will be the third time during my pump shopping endeavor).
There is a cap on DME supplies of $2500.  My pump will, unless insurance
rejects it, be purchased by then, I assure you!  The problem is that
won't even cover the supplies for a year.

I could start ordering directly from the pump company to save some
and also move my strips to my pharmacy coverage and away from DME, but I
doubt that will be enough to reduce the costs all the way down to $2500.
current DME supplier says that I'm spending about $380 a month, or
approximately $4500 a year.  Where is all the money going to come from??
Hope they change again before too long, and that the change is for the