[IP] Re: To answer your questions

email @ redacted  wrote:

>Well people, I have to admit, I did not expect the reply to my note that I
>got. Let me try and explain and answer your many questions. First, my A1C
>is at 6 right now. I have a brand new bg meter that I use as a backup, on
>several occassions, I have used both and have been given pretty much the
>same figures, Perhaps +/- 2 points.

I'm surprised.  My last A1c was 5.3 and I'm no where near 48 all the
time.  My goal, and what I aim for is 100, most of the time when I check
I'm very close to that number.  I'm also wondering if your meter is
off.  An A1c of 6.0 is somewhere around an average bg of 136, so I'm having
a hard time believing that you could be in the 40s all the time and have an
A1c of 6.0.  If your average bgs were around 40-something, your A1c would
be less than 4.0.

dxd 1963, pumping 2000