Re: [IP] Re: IP I've ordered my pump

> << I think the PDA is given to all who ask. I believe that they just use
> to tip
>  the scales, need be. >>
> Gee, I got an Animas and nobody offered *me* a PDA! :-(

I wanted to get some advice from a few people I couldn't reach before the
end of the business day, at which time I had to have an answer.  I asked if
the same offer could possibly be extended just one more day.  They told me I
couldn't.  I would think it would be really strange if I opted against it
and then a month later ordered it, asked for the PDA, and got it.  It
*seemed* to be a one time deal.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990