Re: [IP] Animas IR1000 - problem with priming?

Are you able to prime it now?  If not, call 1-877-767-7373.

When you changed batteries. The screw mechanism  that pushes the insulin was
reset to the top of the pump.  A no prime, leads to delivery halted

I'm surprised about the no prime alarm when you suspend and not disconnect.
I haven't had that problem.  Normally, when I suspend, I am taking the pump
off to get a shower, or go swimming.  Also, I might be changing something on
the pump.  I do get a no prime message under those circumstances.

I'm not sure how much help this is.  I may try suspending and leaving the
pump connected to see what happens.