[IP] Animas IR1000 - problem with priming?

I was just curious if anyone with the Animas IR1000 has had any problems
with the priming. Last night I changed out my batteries for the first
time, and after putting them in, I got a "no prime" alarm. So, I went to
prime it, and it just wouldn't prime. Also, another problem I have is
when I suspend my pump when I go walking (still connected to me). When I
resume my pump, sometimes it will give me that "no prime" alarm. Is this
a common problem, or is this just me? Thanks, Laura