[IP] Re: One Touch Ultra Rebates?

>>>Just wondering if there's a limit as to how many One Touch Ultra rebates
one can redeem.  <snip> Should I say the heck with it and send the rebate to
my parents?>>>

Send it to your parents and don't the take chance of missing a
qualification. If you do, you'll be stuck with the full price. The rebate
clearing houses (not the meter company) have contracts to fulfill and they
see only the *rules* and we must follow them.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

Except for Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, War Has Never
Solved Anything