[IP] Guest Chat Transcript available

If you missed this week's guest chat, "What Support Should You Expect
from Your Pump Company and Do They Deliver?".  The transcript is
available online at the IP website.

Simply point your browser to http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml
and click on Chat Transcripts, and then scroll down until you find
guest-2003-04-01.html and then click on it.

        Insulin-Pumpers.Org - The Original and Always The Best
           Diabetes and Insulin Pump Chat on the Internet!

Pump Huuggss!!

Steve & Jem
email @ redacted
Type II- 1981, Insulin dependant - 1993, Pumping (MiniMed 508) - 7/01
"As we brushed past each other, you favored me with a smile.
It's okay if we never meet again. I'm lucky you were here just for a while!"