[IP] anniversary!

Hello All!
 I just wanted to let everyone know that today marks 3 years pumping! I was
wondering if anyone out there used to have a 508 and upgraded to a Paridgram.
But, I'd like to know how you went about doing this, as my insurance company
said they would only replace the 508 if it was broken (and then they would try
to repair it first). I have BCBS of TN. Thanks and happy pumping to all!
Amy Robinson

Do you Yahoo!?