Re: [IP] The pumps, my earlier rant, and insurance (long again) - Cozmo trial

Kristen, please keep us advised of how your Cozmo trial is going, especially
how you like the reminders.  I bolus for meals like you do, eating in
parts.  I'm still waiting to do a Cozmo trial.  I've been waiting since
Jan for the local rep to get a pump for me to try.  Everything is all
set with the insurance and the doctor, just need to do the home trial. I
am very interested to see what your thoughts are on these features and
how you like them after trying them for a few days.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted