Re: [IP] breakfast highs

This same thing was happening to me. No matter what I ate I would go high
after breakfast. If I increased my bolus then I would drop too low three
hours later. The great people on this sight helped me figure out that if I
bolus 20 - 30 minutes before eating this doesn't tend o happen. Of course,
the only downfall to this is that you need to know what you are going to eat
the night before so you know how many carbs to bolus for. Hope this helps.