[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #182

           This post is to Sara Smarty Pants....You, Sara, are my DREAM
GIRL. You are TOO Pretty for words and I would marry you in a SECOND, since
we are both MM pumpers and we live in the same state. (AZ) But, since I am a
Paradigm user, I would hate for you to yank my tiny brain out with your BIG
crochet hook. Don't we look HOT on Tom Beatson's party at Picturetrail.com
with our pump godess, Jan Hughey, my second mom... I was still up,(you know
how Wellbutrin works....) Truly,...Bill in Az....