Re: [IP] Re: Is there anyone else like this?

> There are times when I test and am surprised it is low and
> within a few minutes I am having symptoms which to me proves the test was
> right - not the power of suggestion. ;-) I have been accused of yeah, you
> saw it so you got the symptoms. grrrrrrrrr

I haven't had anyone ELSE accuse me of falling for the power of suggestion,
on those occasions, but I HAVE wondered it about myself!  Am I feeling low
because I AM, or because I know I SHOULD?  I have even shook my head and
laughed a little at myself over it!

To each, his own!

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990