Re: [IP] RE: Is There Anyone Else Like This

 I totally agree with this and even though you may feel fine its like a drunk
driver your reactions can be slowed by the lower sugar. Is it a
pshyicilogical(is that the word?) thing
 that you think, if I run lower, my complications won't get me?? If so that may
not be true cause running that low has its own complications. Could your meter
just be way off?? where your actually normal but the meter says different?
Sounds way to risky to me - but to each your own!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm