Re: [IP] Is there any one eles like this?

That is what my doctor told me at the time Phoenix, it makes sence to me,
but the facts behind it are unknown to me . I just took my doctors word at
what he said and brought my b/s goals up and ate when my sugar was 3.5
instead of thinking it was OK.
Tami in Tucson
> >after he told me how I was unduly overstressing myself
> >and how much more prone I was to heart attack and stroke by doing so.
>
> Tami,
>   Is it really true that lows increase the risk of heart attack and
stroke? I've
> always heard Drs say that lows do not lead to any long term problems. Then
again
> they always hit me so hard I had trouble believing they were harmless.
Still