Re: [IP] RE: Palm Software

They have this also on the Palm web site, which I think is www.palm.com.
Find the Palm store, then look for the Factor Outlet.  I bought one for
my son's girlfriend for Christmas, a Palm 505, which was an open box. It
included everything except the sotware, and the software was available
to download from the Palm website.  It turned out to be a great deal and
this was the model that we wanted to get her as we already had this
model ourselves and liked it. It had been replaced by a 515 and they
just wanted to get rid of the ones they lad left in stock.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted