Re: [IP] Morning highs BEFORE breakfast

Do you have a local MM rep around where you might be able to use a CGMS
for a few days?  That really helped me to level out my nighttime rates.
Once I got those straight, the rest of the day just seemed to fall into
place.  The MM rep was really good about letting me use the monitors a
couple different times when I first started pumping and was having

Judi in MI
email @ redacted