Re: [IP] Is there anyone else like this? (How Low is too Low?)

 My endo said that I should avoid going below 60mg/dl because brain cells can
begin to die below this point (although, I've also heard below 40). I usually
shoot for 75, although I don't feel low until I hit about 50. Just becuase you
feel good when you're low doesn't mean its ok. In general, I think that you feel
good around the number that your blood sugar is usually at. For example, if I
have been high a lot recently I may feel low when I'm in the 60's; but if I've
had really good numbers recently, I may not feel low untill I'm in the 40's.